You’re a Professional. You’re an Executive.
You’re a Successful Entrepreneur.
You’re Also an Addict or Alcoholic.
At Executive Sober Living of New Method Wellness drug and alcohol rehab, you can share in the comfort and camaraderie of others who are facing the same struggles, with complete confidentiality and discretion. Surrounded in luxury, our upscale executive homes are a retreat where you can focus on doing what you need to do to put the struggle with drugs or alcohol behind you, once and for all.
Our alcohol treatment centers are designed especially for people like you: successful, busy professionals who are accustomed to the finer things. Every room features a plasma TV, 400 thread count linens, double pillow-topped mattresses, spa robes and towels, much like a five-star hotel but with the comforts and amenities of a luxury home. With a close proximity to the beach in beautiful Dana Point, California, you’ll be able to smell the salt air in your room, and see the ocean from our upstairs deck.
Act now. Call 866-951-1824. You are ready to start living again and we are standing by to assist you.
Substance Abuse Alcoholism
- Three NIH Institutes highlight collaboration for addiction research
- Exposure to Alcohol Before Birth Linked to Social Skills Problems in Childhood
- HHS Provides $50 Million to Expand Treatment for Substance Use, Mental Health
- New York State Legislators Introduce Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Attorneys General of 28 States Urge FDA to Reassess Zohydro Approval
- National Institute on Drug Abuse to announce results of 2013 Monitoring the Future Survey
- States With Stronger Alcohol Policies Have Lower Rates of Binge Drinking
- Smokers Addicted to Stimulants Can Quit Smoking Without Impacting Treatment
- Study: Smoking Cessation Drugs Do Not Raise Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke
- Uruguay Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Prescription Drugs in Drinking Water
- Rehab Treatment For Teenage Drug Abuse
- Stimulants As Treatment Medicine Instead Of Drug Abuse
- Acupuncture and Drug Abuse
- Club Drugs and Treatment For Addiction
- How to Overcome Drug Addictions
- Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Adult Drug Rehab Treatment Options
- How to Fight Addiction at a Sober Living Home
- What is a Sober Living Environment?